Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014 : Trust

My word for the year is Trust.  Trust.  Sounds simple, but to me it has always been anything but simple.

Returning to this blog is taking some serious trust.  It was a little nudge from my husband the other day, following months and months of feeling like I was no longer part of the conversation, and missing it terribly.  "You really should blog again."  Simple.  All I need is a little trust.  Trust that the craziness that abounds in the internet won't find it's way here to my tiny corner.  Trust that if it does, I can and will handle it.  Trust in knowing that creating this space that I can invite kindred spirits over for a cup of tea and a visit is worth the risk.  Trust that my family will benefit rather than be hurt from these connections and that they will continue to find joy in reading through our little family's chronicles.  It's amazing to me how much the boys enjoy reading the old posts!  I think I can muster enough trust to provide them with this little window into our history.

Trust.

Here's to 2014, I trust it will be a good year.

Peace,
~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so homesick! I found you blog through the blogger swap hosted by Sweet Potato Claire and the scene you have as your header is my whole childhood, wrapped into one. I love House Mountain. Know that you are truly blessed to be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, that is amazing that you could identify House Mountain! I don't think I would know one mountain from another yet, although this one is pretty special to us now. The header is actually the view from our front yard! It's so nice to "meet" you Amanda, and you're right, we feel truly blessed to be here!
      Peace,
      ~Michelle

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and say hello. I answer questions in the comment section and always visit the kind folks who take the time to comment. Peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...