Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Craft Swap!

Oh, I am so excited about this!  I just signed up for a craft swap at Amanda's lovely blog Sweet Potato Claire. I discovered it through one of my favorite blogs, Heather's Beauty That Moves. This is exactly what I needed right now, a chance to become part of a crafty community.  I actually gave my name and address to Amanda right away; something I've never done before.  Here's where that "Trust" project of mine come into play.  I have a good feeling about this, and am trusting my intuition as well as the good intentions of all involved.  Now, to decide what to make!!

As for this little space if mine, photos will be returning soon.  Unfortunately my camera is broken, specifically the part that connects it to the computer broke-- how annoying!  I'm pretty sure my husband can fix it though, if not I've been hoping for a new camera for years, so maybe now's the time!

Peace,
~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are participating, and I acknowledge that the addition of your name to the list (and the following giving of your name and address) was a significant thing for you~ thank you for trusting me to keep it safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who's blogging again! I'll have to keep up with you this way, since either your phone or your fingers don't seem to work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and say hello. I answer questions in the comment section and always visit the kind folks who take the time to comment. Peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...